- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 3 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 8 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 10 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 10 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I’m looking for a nice-ish Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner with my parents this Friday. Where would you recommend?
Oh man, I wish you hadn’t said THIS Friday, because all I want to do is send you to Rasika (or the sister restaurant Rasika West End) where you’ll spend slightly more money but have one of the best meals in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, reservations for a Friday night are hard to get a month in advance, let alone a couple of days, so you’re going to have to go elsewhere.Read On
Hello world! Only one deal for you this morning, but if you work near Farragut Square you should be pretty happy.
Must-Buy: Today’s Groupon for either $6 for a meal for one or $12 for a meal for two at Naan & Beyond is the perfect lunch deal: a good amount of food at a real cheap price. For $6 a person, you get a naan sandwich of your choice, masala chips, and a mango lassi to wash it down. If you work anywhere within walking distance of Naan & Beyond, there’s no reason not to buy this.Read On
Happy post-hangover Super Bowl Monday. The Ravens and I bet many of you are happy (I’m furious). I hope you stuffed your face with chicken wings. Yours truly was featured in this video. Only one real deal in the city today, and it’s okay.
Fifty-Fifty: My love for Recessions is well known. On a given Friday you have an above average chance (if you’re there before 10) of finding me there. However, I can count on one hand the number of times I have been to Recessions on the six other days of the week.Read On