- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Monthly Archives: May 2015
This is the story of how I spent $100 and bought part of a building on Washington DC’s H Street NE. With that investment in 2012 I became one of Commercial Real Estate start-up Fundrise’s first investors. After two and a half years Maketto has now opened, but the intervening years were a roller coaster that I never expected.
Today Maketto is a wonderful place. A 6,000 square foot space that combines restaurant, bar, bakery, coffee shop, retail, and who knows what else they’ll dream up. All of the praise that’s being heaped on it is totally justified.Read On