- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Welcome to A Cut Above. This column is dedicated to places outside of our normal milieu. These restaurants are for dates, special occasions, or when you just want to feel like a boss. We love to eat, but can’t always afford the indulgence. We don’t necessarily think these restaurants are better than our bargain bites, but they’re a step above where the wallet is concerned.
Mintwood Place has been written about extensively in the DC blogosphere. Some of the feedback has been good and some has been more tepid.Read On