- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: 2941
Evan January 11, 2013
Friday! We made it! And there are a lot of deals out there. Here we go:
Must-Buy: Even though it’s out in Falls Church, today’s Google Offer for three courses at 2941 for only $50 is fantastic. For an upscale, occasion restaurant like this that’s turning out some delicious food, you’re not going to do much better. Pick this up immediately, and start planning a special night out.
Fifty-Fifty: I’m not particularly thrilled about an offer for Cafe Luna in Dupont, but the value of LivingSocial’s deal of $42 for a three course meal for 2 plus a glass of wine each is too high for me to make it an avoid.Read On
Micah June 5, 2012
Woke up to some lovely weather (this is June?) and some great deals. I’m really excited for some of these.
Must Buys: LivingSocial has a pair of deals that I’m a big fan of this morning. Both are event deals at their 918 F St home. The first is a beer tasting curated by local beer aficionado Greg Engert. $39 gets you a trip around the world and through time. You’ll learn (and drink) a lot. They also have some tasty appetizers on deck. The second event is just for me bro’s out there. A cooking class just for the guys.Read On