- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Afghan Food
As DC neighborhoods go, Dupont Circle isn’t exactly known for cheap eats. The area is largely filled with overpriced restaurants, fast-casual chains, and restaurants well-suited for a date but not for a quick bite to eat. But two blocks away from the Circle itself, on P street between 20th and 21st Street, sits Food Corner Kabob House, a small kabob joint that’s serving up one of the best values in the district.
I was introduced to Food Corner Kabob House before I’d even moved to DC by my good friend AP, who insisted that one night of my visit to the district had to be spent eating dinner there.Read On