- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Afghan Food
As DC neighborhoods go, Dupont Circle isn’t exactly known for cheap eats. The area is largely filled with overpriced restaurants, fast-casual chains, and restaurants well-suited for a date but not for a quick bite to eat. But two blocks away from the Circle itself, on P street between 20th and 21st Street, sits Food Corner Kabob House, a small kabob joint that’s serving up one of the best values in the district.
I was introduced to Food Corner Kabob House before I’d even moved to DC by my good friend AP, who insisted that one night of my visit to the district had to be spent eating dinner there.Read On