- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Arlington
Evan May 29, 2012
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Here’s a couple deals to kick off your summer.
Must Buy/Avoid: I know this seems like what our Fifty-Fifty designation is for, but LivingSocial’s Food Trucks deal is a bit different: some of you should absolutely make sure you buy it, and others should definitely stay away. If you work near a food truck-populated area and have a coworker to split this deal with, then this is a no-brainer. Steve recently gave a big thumbs up to Chupacabra, and this deal will easily get you lunch for two there or at the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Truck.Read On
Evan April 23, 2012
Slim pickings this morning, folks. A couple of decent offers but nothing great, and a couple of definite avoids. Here’s hoping the rest of the week looks better.
Fifty-Fifty: Today’s Scoutmob for Thai at Corner in Arlington is a pretty good deal if you’re looking for a quick dine-in lunch for one: you’ll end up with some fairly well-reviewed Thai food for only about $5. If you’re looking for dinner for two, though, the deal’s value drops significantly, and nothing about Thai at Corner suggests it’s a location to go out of your way for.Read On