- Market2Market is back in business in Del Ray!!! about 2 weeks ago
- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 month ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 month ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 1 month ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Ashok Bajaj
On Sunday night the DMV’s food community gathered at the Rammys, DC’s restaurant-industry awards gala, to celebrate the best in the business. A lot of pride was at stake and there were more than a few notable events.
One of the big names honored last night was former DC Mayor Anthony Williams. Mayor Williams was the man who brought the Nationals to DC and was also instrumental in reviving DC’s restaurant scene. I caught up with him in a buffet line. When I pressed him for one of his favorite spots he backed us on Liberty Tree, stating that it is one of his “go to” spots in the city.Read On