- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ben and Jerry’s
Only two for you this morning, but they’re both great!
Must-buy: It’s about to be summer in DC, which means ice cream will be a must-buy even at full price. So if Google Offers wants to give you a deal of 4 small cups of Ben and Jerry’s for $10, you’d be dumb not to take it. Spend the summer cooling off with some Chunky Monkey or, my favorite, Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
Must-Buy: Today’s Scoutmob for brunch at Kushi is Kushi’s second deal in recent weeks, and like the first one, this is a must-buy.Read On
I love the Greek Yogurt fad. I’m not entirely sure I buy it, but I enjoy Chobani’s Blood Orange flavor more than anything. I vaguely understand it has something to do with probiotics, which are good for you and aid in digestion. Sure, whatever. I also love Frozen Yogurt. In fact I would say I like it more than ice cream (gasp!). So the marriage of the two must be the best thing ever right?
You’re not wrong. Ben and Jerry’s recently unveiled their entry into this new wild world of Greek Frozen Yogurt.Read On