- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Bethesda Bagels
Welcome back from the weekend everyone. Hope you ate something tasty. We’re back in the swing of things, and to prove last week wasn’t a fluke we got more deals to get you eating this week.
Must Buy: The Capitol Deal back in action this week with a tasty kabob deal. $12.50 for $25 at Kabob Bazaar (two location, Bethesda and Arlington) is a really tasty offering. I’m a big fan of good kabob (I’m a sucker for lamb kabob) and Kabob Bazaar fits the bill here. Not much more to say on this, so pick your location and get to it.Read On