- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Boundary Road
My parents are coming to town this weekend, and I’m looking for a good restaurant for dinner on Friday night. Last time they were here, we ate at Founding Farmers, which was very well received. We’re pretty open to a variety of cuisines, and it can be a little pricey but not too extravagant. I work by Farragut West and live in Crystal City, so pretty much anything in the south half of DC and anywhere in Arlington is fair game. Any recommendations? Thanks!
I have plenty of recommendations! First off, again, there’s always Micah’s mother’s excellent guide to eating the District with parents.Read On
We’re still recovering from our great trip to Bandolero last night, but we’ll stop moaning about how much we ate long enough to bring you some deals!
Must-Buy: In my opinion, Scoutmob’s deal for Boundary Road is the best deal of the week (and this was a great week for deals!). This new restaurant on H Street, which received a huge boost early on when President Obama took a group of campaign donors here for dinner, has already established itself as one of the best restaurants in the Atlas District.Read On