- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Brunch
Finally a few good deals. They aren’t the best I’ve seen, but good enough for a Tuesday.
Must Buy: While Sette Osteria (1666 Connecticut Ave., NW) may not be the best place in the city for brunch, today’s Capitol Deal is great. $16 gets you an entree and bottomless Mimosas, Bellinis, or coffee (don’t choose coffee). I’m a fan of bottomless drinking in all it’s forms, so throw in some food and you’re going to have one happy camper. This is a solid deal for a lazy Sunday.Read On
Yesterday, we took a gander at Tonic at Quigley’s new summer menu offerings. But today it is Friday and to get you jonesing for that liquid fun, today we will take a brief look at some of Tonic’s signature cocktails. Each one that was sampled will be given a rating in Bangs, either one, two or three Bangs will be awarded. These Bangs are to be considered and measured against the Buck, whatever that entails… Here goes!
Peach Sangria: (Pinot Noir/ Creme de Cassis / St Germaine /lemon juice) Where does all that peach flavor come from?!?!?Read On
Nothing too spectacular this morning, but there’s a couple of deals that may be worth your attention, and one you shouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole. Here’s the roundup:
Fifty-Fifty: The Capitol Deal’s offer of $15.50 for an entree and unlimited mimosas or bloody marys at Ulah Bistro is real tempting. Ulah Bistro serves up a delicious brunch – I recommend the Eggs Chesapeake – and is a great place to spend a Saturday morning/early afternoon. That being said, this deal is only worth it for the drinks.Read On