- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Cafe Sazon
It’s time to say goodbye and good riddance to this week, which has been pretty terrible for deals. Today is no exception, with nothing particularly great coming your way. Here’s hoping next week shapes up a little bit better.
[UPDATE] Must Buy: Cafe Sazon in Arlington dropped a last minute fantastic deal on us. Groupon has three deals to pick from but we’re recommending the $33 for a dinner for 4. For $8.25 you get an entree, a dessert, and a drink. WHAT?!? The food must have to be terrible. Not so.Read On