- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Capitol Grounds
Happy Wednesday y’all. The weather is still glorious so I hope you eat outside.
Must Buy (Foggy Bottom Only): Lunch is always a conundrum around my office. Where to eat? Am I sick of this place yet? Why do we keep going to the same three places? These are all questions that can plague you. When you get a good deal, however, it makes your decision easier. Today Google Offers brings you a deal for not one, but THREE lunch combos (sandwich, chips, drink) to Capitol Grounds Coffee (2100 Pennsylvania Ave. NW).Read On
Welcome back to Monday and welcome to the June 11th edition of The Morning Roundup. We have some absolutely fantastic deals to get your week started off the right way. Let’s get the ball rolling.
Must Buy: Normally we’re wary of all you drink/all you can eat deals here at Eat the District. Yes they’re inexpensive, but we don’t like to settle for the cheap deal just because it’s cheap. Today’s Capitol Deal for Bottomless Drinks and a dinner entree for $25. Now let’s be clear, you aren’t getting top of the line alcohol.Read On