- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Casa Oaxaca
A rainy Thursday. Your old pal Micah is hear to brighten up your day. We got a deal that I’m really excited about.
Must Buy: DC is possibly experiencing a Mexican revival. We Tacos El Chilango, the newly controversial Bandolero, and quite a few other good options. Today’s Scoutmob to Casa Oaxaca (2106 18th St., NW) is one of our patented no-brainers. Max discount of $20 is going to get you quite a bit of good food.
Must Buy: I love Kabob. With the platters at most places, you’re going to get so much food.Read On