- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: charcoal
Welcome to the first installment of “In Praise Of.” Here I will discuss some of my odder food fascinations/obsessions. Today I will tell you all about my love of grilled turkey.
One of the things I most looked forward to upon my arrival in the cityburbs was buying a proper charcoal grill. I will assert this as fact and not opinion: meats, fish, vegetables all taste better when cooked over a charcoal fire. I’ve had steaks on a gas grill and steaks on a charcoal grill, and I can tell you that there is no comparison.Read On