- Market2Market is back in business in Del Ray!!! about 1 week ago
- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 month ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 month ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 1 month ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Chinatown
Sushi doesn’t exactly scream cheap eats. In fact, there’s something a little bit frightening about eating inexpensive raw fish – it raises far too many questions in my head, at least. Why is this so cheap? Is it old? Is it low-quality? Do I really want to be eating bargain raw fish? It doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. When you’re eating sushi you’re willing to pay more to know it’s good, and a night at a sushi place typically turns into an expensive affair.
Enter the $1 sushi happy hour.Read On