- @TheRock you wanna come to my gym/eat a good meal? about 2 weeks ago in reply to TheRock
- @mashable actually it didn’t about 1 month ago in reply to mashable
- Finally got my hands on a delicious @MasonDixieDC biscuit sandwich http://t.co/NPHlh2Pn3p about 1 month ago
- Duffys noooooo. Where will I watch football now??? @duffysirishpub about 1 month ago
- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On