- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 3 days ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 week ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- But @FryBrothersDC, why??? about 1 week ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- Dear @FryBrothersDC, interested in an exclusive scoop on your upcoming French Fry empire. Thoughts? about 1 week ago
- RT @echich: HEY DC FRIENDS (and all friends!): follow @FryBrothersDC to see where @mlubens and I will be popping up! Big things planned!!! about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On