- RT @fundrise: "I've lived in DC for the last 7 years and I love it, so this was a way for me to own and be invested in the city" http://t.c… about 4 days ago
- I spoke to @wsj on my motivations for investing with @fundrise, check it! http://t.co/S8U47ww6XK about 4 days ago
- Rocking the vote at McKinley Tech http://t.co/16pt871qkW about 2 weeks ago
- @desusnice spike lee at the a10 tournament just asked about what it’s like to see good basketball in New York… about 1 month ago in reply to desusnice
- All in on this Potbelly Elvis. Peanut butter, banana, and bacon. Amazing http://t.co/cdO5M1WcUl about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On