- @ctrent there’s no uber here?!? That’s it I’m heading back home. Cancel the weekend trip about 12 hours ago in reply to ctrent
- Hey you should check out @maketto1351, you should also watch this video https://t.co/zDRam7mv48 @fundrise (spoiler alert, I'm in it) about 2 days ago
- @Arr pretty sure Mumford going electric ruined these bros gimmick about 5 days ago in reply to Arr
- Well it’s official, add Shaw Tavern to the “never going there again” list http://t.co/JvXu3ehIay about 1 week ago
- @ctrent best ballpark hot dog I ever ate about 2 weeks ago in reply to ctrent
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On