- For people complaining they’ll never be able to eat at rose’s luxury now. It’s first come, first serve. Get there early and you’ll be fine.. about 2 days ago
- Had a great time talking crowdfunding and @fundrise with @ajamstream and @dan__miller last night. about 3 weeks ago
- Excited to be joining @dan__miller @AJStream @fundrise tonight! about 3 weeks ago in reply to dan__miller
- Hey @drewmagary would you be interested in some of these fine antiques?? http://t.co/qhb2sC2SJI about 4 weeks ago in reply to drewmagary
- @levarburton you should listen my pal @Ben_Vipond and join us at @yogadistrict. Dining alone is great, but yoga with friends… about 1 month ago in reply to levarburton
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On