- My #grAdvice? Never pass up free food. Also study what you love not what you think you need for the future. about 45 minutes ago
- .@Terpish @mlubens thumbs up for hand-sliced pastrami. Thumbs down for cole slaw and cheese. Pastrami, Rye, Spicy Brown is all you need about 53 minutes ago in reply to Terpish
- Hey @krispykreme you once filmed a commercial on my street but I never saw the finished product. Any way it lives on? about 1 week ago
- .@jon_bois I once saw a Wendy's employee pop a bag of popcorn a customer brought in. He then ate it in the Wendy's. Thoughts? about 1 week ago in reply to jon_bois
- Holy moly something resembling life is happening at Union Social #nomadc http://t.co/oYID9kgxJQ about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On