- Support @indigowdc in their ANC Petition: https://t.co/0358QeT5BV about 1 hour ago
- The countdown to my retirement begins! Congrats all @fundrise @maketto1351 http://t.co/H7YDEHbgMM about 5 days ago
- Today @maketto1351 a woman drinking a random coffee was bought a coffee by @VigilanteCoffee. Brilliant! about 2 weeks ago
- @PoPville lived right across the street for 2 years. Loved watching 3am street brawls that started right outside about 3 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
- Working remote today. Had a gruesome commute #RGis30 http://t.co/Lyjtuhy9ep about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On