- Any food today at the brewery @dcbrau ? about 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for the tweet that launched 1000 thinkpieces @desusnice about 2 weeks ago
- The only Tide we respect #buckeyes #rolltide http://t.co/q59oU8atxX about 4 weeks ago
- @TheRock you wanna come to my gym/eat a good meal? about 1 month ago in reply to TheRock
- @mashable actually it didn’t about 2 months ago in reply to mashable
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On