- .@MayorBowser Do you realize that @chefspike once referred to DC as a "second-tier city" in terms of its dining scene http://t.co/yg3ZJAAQGW about 2 days ago
- @PoPville it’s not like they plow streets either about 3 days ago in reply to PoPville
- RT @mattCampy: owners of @indigowdc reporting stolen vehicle at 5pm, Toyota Sequoia (DC Tags ER 5504). pls RT about 6 days ago
- 2.5 years ago almost to the day (8/16/2012) I bought in to @fundrise and @maketto1351. Very excited for tonight to see what's taken shape! about 1 week ago
- Oh baby bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from @stompdelray http://t.co/94Gc2mD5hj about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On