- All in on this Potbelly Elvis. Peanut butter, banana, and bacon. Amazing http://t.co/cdO5M1WcUl about 1 week ago
- Today is Wednesday @SweetFireDonnas you ready? about 1 week ago
- Just dropped by @fojolbros new bus set up. $8 for this In a super cool spot. Can’t wait for summer http://t.co/vdA01PBVHv about 3 weeks ago
- @fojolbros @bloomingdame how late is dinner running through? about 3 weeks ago in reply to fojolbros
- Looks like we're about to get snowed in. What are you going to make tomorrow? #snowday about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On