- Hey @drewmagary would you be interested in some of these fine antiques?? http://t.co/qhb2sC2SJI about 11 hours ago in reply to drewmagary
- @levarburton you should listen my pal @Ben_Vipond and join us at @yogadistrict. Dining alone is great, but yoga with friends… about 2 days ago in reply to levarburton
- Meant to tweet a picture of my everything bagel from @bullfrogbagels but didn’t even get close. Incredible. http://t.co/5hZ1jaEtVS about 1 week ago
- “Is your tuna salad good?” is a ludicrously stupid question to ask at a deli. Their answer will yes about 1 week ago
- @DCDPR thanks! It would’ve been in the back corner by the water fountain about 2 weeks ago in reply to DCDPR
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On