- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 2 weeks ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 2 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 2 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- But @FryBrothersDC, why??? about 2 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- Dear @FryBrothersDC, interested in an exclusive scoop on your upcoming French Fry empire. Thoughts? about 2 months ago
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On