- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 1 week ago in reply to jon_bois
- Say hello to the September Song the new signature beverage at @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/UuZg9Nz6FY about 1 month ago
- @jon_bois @edsbs buy a mcdonalds filet-o-fish at noon, eat it at 8pm. about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
- Checked out @coffeecounseldc they’re doing rad things with iced coffee about 2 months ago
- @jon_bois my bris about 2 months ago in reply to jon_bois
Tag Archives: chinese
The neighborhood Chinese restaurant. We’ve all got one. You know the names: Dynasty, Mayflower, the Magic Gourd, Mr. Chan’s, the list goes on forever. The food at each is always vaguely similar. They fall somewhere on the Below Average/Average/Above Average scale. It’s a go-to when you want Chinese food, but you don’t necessarily want to make the trek to get the good stuff. Sometimes, though, your- neighborhood spot is the good stuff.
I discovered this recently at South China in Del Ray, a neighborhood of Alexandria, conveniently located within walking distance from my new office.Read On