- Had a great time talking crowdfunding and @fundrise with @ajamstream and @dan__miller last night. about 5 hours ago
- Excited to be joining @dan__miller @AJStream @fundrise tonight! about 1 day ago in reply to dan__miller
- Hey @drewmagary would you be interested in some of these fine antiques?? http://t.co/qhb2sC2SJI about 6 days ago in reply to drewmagary
- @levarburton you should listen my pal @Ben_Vipond and join us at @yogadistrict. Dining alone is great, but yoga with friends… about 1 week ago in reply to levarburton
- Meant to tweet a picture of my everything bagel from @bullfrogbagels but didn’t even get close. Incredible. http://t.co/5hZ1jaEtVS about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: cupcakes
Oh, it’s Friday! The end of the week. La fin de semana. The weather is beautiful today and the forecast looks great for the weekend. Do we have deals to send you on your way? You bet we do!
Must Buy: DC does Ethiopian food well. It’s one of our strongest international cuisines. Any social coupon to an Ethiopian restaurant will immediate pique my interest. Make it a good Ethiopian restaurant and I’m sold. Groupon’s $7 for $15 for lunch or $15 for 30 for dinner to Nile Ethiopian (7815 Georgia Ave.Read On
One deal for each category today! Here’s what we got.
Must-Buy: Google Offers’ $10 for $20 at SUNdeVICH in Shaw makes lunch for two easy. SUNdeVICH’s menu of globally inspired sandwiches ranges from $9 to $12 a sandwich, so two of them won’t cost you much more than your coupon’s value. Even better, you know you’re getting quality food for your dollars: SUNdeVICH gets its bread from local bakeries and tries to source its ingredients locally whenever possible. Pick this deal up!Read On
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On