- Having friends @SwingsCoffee guarantees you’ll always get good coffee recommendations for the road @BlueprintCoffee http://t.co/b0A4cmvJ6R about 1 day ago
- @ctrent there’s no uber here?!? That’s it I’m heading back home. Cancel the weekend trip about 2 days ago in reply to ctrent
- Hey you should check out @maketto1351, you should also watch this video https://t.co/zDRam7mv48 @fundrise (spoiler alert, I'm in it) about 3 days ago
- @Arr pretty sure Mumford going electric ruined these bros gimmick about 6 days ago in reply to Arr
- Well it’s official, add Shaw Tavern to the “never going there again” list http://t.co/JvXu3ehIay about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: cupcakes
Oh, it’s Friday! The end of the week. La fin de semana. The weather is beautiful today and the forecast looks great for the weekend. Do we have deals to send you on your way? You bet we do!
Must Buy: DC does Ethiopian food well. It’s one of our strongest international cuisines. Any social coupon to an Ethiopian restaurant will immediate pique my interest. Make it a good Ethiopian restaurant and I’m sold. Groupon’s $7 for $15 for lunch or $15 for 30 for dinner to Nile Ethiopian (7815 Georgia Ave.Read On
One deal for each category today! Here’s what we got.
Must-Buy: Google Offers’ $10 for $20 at SUNdeVICH in Shaw makes lunch for two easy. SUNdeVICH’s menu of globally inspired sandwiches ranges from $9 to $12 a sandwich, so two of them won’t cost you much more than your coupon’s value. Even better, you know you’re getting quality food for your dollars: SUNdeVICH gets its bread from local bakeries and tries to source its ingredients locally whenever possible. Pick this deal up!Read On
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On