- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Curley’s
The general consensus is that in order to get great BBQ, one must head south. Unfortunately, the great strongholds of American BBQ: Texas, Memphis, Kansas City, are something of a road trip away. Fortunately for us, the conventional wisdom does not necessarily apply here in the district. See, I have experienced some truly delicious Q by looking North. North to Montgomery County that is.
Curley’s Q is a relatively new BBQ truck based outside of DC, in Montgomery County. Started by the truck’s namesake David ‘Curley’ Cornblatt less than two months ago, this bright yellow number serves up copious amounts of hardwood smoked meat.Read On