- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Dangerously Delicious Pies
Dessert might just be my favorite meal (and yes, I consider dessert its own meal). The day just doesn’t feel complete without something sweet to eat at the end. And when frozen yogurt or some cookies just won’t cut it, or when family is in town and we want to go out for dessert, I head over to H Street to Dangerously Delicious Pies.
While Dangerously Delicious Pies also serves savory pies and quiches, I come here exclusively for the sweet pies. When you only make one thing, you better do it right, and Dangerously Delicious Pies typically doesn’t disappoint.Read On