- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Deli
As I said this morning, I love delis. Italian delis, Jewish delis, if they have sandwich I’m all in. The DMV has a lot of great Italian deli options. However, where’s the pastrami? A few spots loom on the horizon (we’re looking at you DGS), but if you’re looking for your handcut Katz-esque pastrami on rye or dark rye you had been pretty much out of luck.
Hold that thought. Stachowski’s in on the scene. I’d been hearing rumors of the mighty deli located in the spot of the old Griffin Market (a place whose closing I mourned).Read On
There is a man. He is behind a counter. The counter resides at the back of the commercial space at 1020 19th Street NW. He holds in his hand a blade. He carves. Day after day, facing down a large turkey breast and sides of roast beef and ham, he carves.
Located on 19th between K and L, Cafe Carvy is a new sandwich spot serving out their wares during the work day to the suited denizens of the downtown DC business establishment. They have a relatively small menu but their focus is on their handcarved meats.Read On