- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Dupont
There’s an old cliche that the British have terrible food. I guess it must have come from somewhere, but everything you read (and everything I’ve experienced) indicates that that may be overwrought. And if Duke’s Grocery is an any indication of what they’re doing over in England, I’m moving immediately. Located on 17th St. near such legends as Komi, Little Serow, and Sushi Taro, Duke’s Grocery is a pretty unassuming spot that’s delivering up some some really tasty fare.
Their menu rotates daily (albeit slightly) so make sure you check out Facebook for the daily menu.Read On