- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 3 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Dupont
Evan January 24, 2013
Hello! Apparently, today is “Repeats from 2012″ day on the dealz sites (with the exception of Scoutmob), so we’ll follow along and give the exact same advice we did in 2012. The good thing is, our advice is to get these deals ASAP!
Must Buy: A lot of the time you’ll see deals that exclude Happy Hours. Today’s Google Offer goes the other way. $12 for $24 to Cafe Citron (1343 Connecticut Ave., NW) only valid during happy hour. Now this is likely the only time I would go to Cafe Citron (the prices are pretty high), so this is a killer deal.Read On
Evan January 11, 2013
Friday! We made it! And there are a lot of deals out there. Here we go:
Must-Buy: Even though it’s out in Falls Church, today’s Google Offer for three courses at 2941 for only $50 is fantastic. For an upscale, occasion restaurant like this that’s turning out some delicious food, you’re not going to do much better. Pick this up immediately, and start planning a special night out.
Fifty-Fifty: I’m not particularly thrilled about an offer for Cafe Luna in Dupont, but the value of LivingSocial’s deal of $42 for a three course meal for 2 plus a glass of wine each is too high for me to make it an avoid. Let’s leave it at this: if you’re looking for great food, don’t get this deal.Read On