- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: eastern market
If I were to make a list of the places I’ve eaten at most in DC, Tortilla Cafe would easily be in the top three. The Mexican-Salvadoran restaurant, located in Capitol Hill just across from Eastern Market, may have the most reasonable menu in the District. With nothing above $9, most things below $7, and pretty much everything good to eat, Tortilla Cafe should be in everyone’s regular rotation.
Let’s start with breakfast. A stack of pancakes and egg? Only $4.25, and perfectly tasty, if nothing spectacular.Read On
Must Buy: A free smoothie from Juice Joint Cafe is being offered today by Scoutmob. Clearly this is a no brainer. Blended fruit smoothies for no money right in the middle of downtown DC. You don’t even need to print anything out! Big thanks to Scoutmob for keeping us cool as we jump into Summer.
Fifty-Fifty: Living Social’s $15 for 30 or $25 for 50 to Petits Plats is certainly a good looking offer.Read On