- The countdown to my retirement begins! Congrats all @fundrise @maketto1351 http://t.co/H7YDEHbgMM about 18 hours ago
- Today @maketto1351 a woman drinking a random coffee was bought a coffee by @VigilanteCoffee. Brilliant! about 1 week ago
- @PoPville lived right across the street for 2 years. Loved watching 3am street brawls that started right outside about 3 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
- Working remote today. Had a gruesome commute #RGis30 http://t.co/Lyjtuhy9ep about 3 weeks ago
- @PoPville I'll agree with you on Solly's but that's it as far as I'm concerned. I'll take my drinking elsewhere. about 4 weeks ago in reply to PoPville
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On