- It's rare you can get big meaty beef ribs but @PBBBQDelRay is doing good things tonight http://t.co/QGMRZMbwlv about 2 weeks ago
- TWIST http://t.co/ppt8OpNV2L about 3 weeks ago
- @SheaSerrano best moment in cool runnings right here: https://t.co/JnrVObHBH0 about 3 weeks ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano draw me like one of your French girls http://t.co/0fiOQCvxWI about 1 month ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- RT @tomsietsema: My fave place to refuel on H St. NE. combines retail therapy with a Taiwanese-Cambodian menu. Thanks, @erikbruneryang http… about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On