- @SheaSerrano draw me like one of your French girls http://t.co/0fiOQCvxWI about 1 day ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- RT @tomsietsema: My fave place to refuel on H St. NE. combines retail therapy with a Taiwanese-Cambodian menu. Thanks, @erikbruneryang http… about 1 week ago
- RT @Seinfeld2000: RT to be entered in to a draw to become the second person i follow about 1 week ago
- @scott_tobias this is devastating news. Do you have recommendations on where we should go for accessible highbrow film news and insights?? about 3 weeks ago in reply to scott_tobias
- Working remotely for a week but couldn't forget my daily cup of @SwingsCoffee about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On