- .@MayorBowser Do you realize that @chefspike once referred to DC as a "second-tier city" in terms of its dining scene http://t.co/yg3ZJAAQGW about 1 week ago
- @PoPville it’s not like they plow streets either about 1 week ago in reply to PoPville
- RT @mattCampy: owners of @indigowdc reporting stolen vehicle at 5pm, Toyota Sequoia (DC Tags ER 5504). pls RT about 1 week ago
- 2.5 years ago almost to the day (8/16/2012) I bought in to @fundrise and @maketto1351. Very excited for tonight to see what's taken shape! about 2 weeks ago
- Oh baby bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from @stompdelray http://t.co/94Gc2mD5hj about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On