- Hey @krispykreme you once filmed a commercial on my street but I never saw the finished product. Any way it lives on? about 6 days ago
- .@jon_bois I once saw a Wendy's employee pop a bag of popcorn a customer brought in. He then ate it in the Wendy's. Thoughts? about 6 days ago in reply to jon_bois
- Holy moly something resembling life is happening at Union Social #nomadc http://t.co/oYID9kgxJQ about 1 week ago
- Hooray for @StompDelRay. The Classic was delicious http://t.co/M9fKNNv4vP about 1 week ago
- Anyone in #NEDC #Eckington get solicited by door-to-door meat salesman tonight. 4 guys trying to sell discounted meat and seafood? about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On