- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 5 days ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 week ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- But @FryBrothersDC, why??? about 1 week ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- Dear @FryBrothersDC, interested in an exclusive scoop on your upcoming French Fry empire. Thoughts? about 1 week ago
- RT @echich: HEY DC FRIENDS (and all friends!): follow @FryBrothersDC to see where @mlubens and I will be popping up! Big things planned!!! about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On