- .@arr here's the link: https://t.co/kOf70AkRyT about 3 days ago
- Dear @arr next Wednesday a local DC restaurant is hosting a wine dinner with Maynard James Keenan and his Caduceus winery. Cost? $180. about 3 days ago
- @jon_bois tricked! It’s McDonalds which I guess is anti-climactic about 1 week ago in reply to jon_bois
- RT @jon_bois: @EatTheDistrict i’m gonna guess panera bread about 1 week ago
- Supper jumping with friends but which restaurant are we in @jon_bois http://t.co/AUmsQbGAjt about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On