- My condolences to @gwcolonialarmy on the zika virus outbreak that surely prevented student attendance at this MASSIVELY IMPORTANT GAME about 2 days ago
- @TommySiegel @JukeboxtheGhost two twins who are French fries. They wear glasses and have beards about 3 days ago in reply to TommySiegel
- @Ben_Vipond @BoundaryStoneDC glad to have been there to help. Get 💵💵💵 about 1 week ago in reply to Ben_Vipond
- Hey @ddotdc instead of using resources on the streetcar how about you clear my street (Todd Pl NE) which hasn't seen a plow all storm about 1 week ago
- RT @shortestlawyer: Proud to fund childhood cancer research with @StBaldricks https://t.co/ZgIl2AKVW6 @mlubens about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On