- All in on this Potbelly Elvis. Peanut butter, banana, and bacon. Amazing http://t.co/cdO5M1WcUl about 1 week ago
- Today is Wednesday @SweetFireDonnas you ready? about 1 week ago
- Just dropped by @fojolbros new bus set up. $8 for this In a super cool spot. Can’t wait for summer http://t.co/vdA01PBVHv about 3 weeks ago
- @fojolbros @bloomingdame how late is dinner running through? about 3 weeks ago in reply to fojolbros
- Looks like we're about to get snowed in. What are you going to make tomorrow? #snowday about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Egg McMuffin
At some level, everyone acknowledges that McDonald’s is bad. It’s certainly not healthy for you, and it often leaves you feeling sick afterwards. We eat it at all hours because it’s cheap, it’s damn tasty while you eat it, and oftentimes it’s 3 am on a Friday night and nothing else is open while we’re heading home (among my friends we refer to this as going to McD’s on the backend).
After my rant about not liking chain restaurants in my Olive Garden post, this may seem a bit hypocritical, but today’s In Praise Of will focus solely on my favorite of McDonald’s offerings: breakfast.Read On