- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 10 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 12 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: El Chilango
For today’s post I decide that it was time I get out and hit the streets. I couldn’t let Steve have all the fun with our rolling kitchens. There are so many great ones out there. So many big names. Today I want to tell you about the one you haven’t heard of and why it might be the best one there is. In a city where food trucks have exploded, where every cuisine has a truck and every truck has a witty name, El Chilango is sticking to the important stuff, namely, cranking out insane food.
El Chilango isn’t a pretty truck.Read On