- My condolences to @gwcolonialarmy on the zika virus outbreak that surely prevented student attendance at this MASSIVELY IMPORTANT GAME about 4 days ago
- @TommySiegel @JukeboxtheGhost two twins who are French fries. They wear glasses and have beards about 4 days ago in reply to TommySiegel
- @Ben_Vipond @BoundaryStoneDC glad to have been there to help. Get 💵💵💵 about 1 week ago in reply to Ben_Vipond
- Hey @ddotdc instead of using resources on the streetcar how about you clear my street (Todd Pl NE) which hasn't seen a plow all storm about 2 weeks ago
- RT @shortestlawyer: Proud to fund childhood cancer research with @StBaldricks https://t.co/ZgIl2AKVW6 @mlubens about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Facebook
“Go west, young man.” – Horace Greeley
So I have a confession to make. Contrary to popular belief I do not spend all my time working on perfecting Eat The District. I have a full-time job (pause to let that bombshell sink in). And as luck would have it early this week I was fortunate enough to get to travel out west for a meeting at Facebook HQ. I’m not going to talk about why I was there or what I learned, but I will tell you about how I ate. Don’t worry: I was assured that this was okay and not part of the NDA I signed.Read On
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.