- @THEKIDMERO check out https://t.co/7LdrreuWNg my pal about 1 week ago in reply to THEKIDMERO
- This photo does not do justice to how good this @RepublicKolache is with @DCitySmokehouse brisket. https://t.co/AGHiN810SV about 2 weeks ago
- @jon_bois too many mouth of an active volcano dead ends about 3 weeks ago in reply to jon_bois
- @bornruffians will you play foxes mate for life tonight? Pretty please about 3 weeks ago in reply to BornRuffians
- Dear @kentremendous 5 yrs ago we started a Rec soccer team called DJ Roomba. Now in our 17th season we debuted these https://t.co/FUccWLwv1j about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Facebook
“Go west, young man.” – Horace Greeley
So I have a confession to make. Contrary to popular belief I do not spend all my time working on perfecting Eat The District. I have a full-time job (pause to let that bombshell sink in). And as luck would have it early this week I was fortunate enough to get to travel out west for a meeting at Facebook HQ. I’m not going to talk about why I was there or what I learned, but I will tell you about how I ate. Don’t worry: I was assured that this was okay and not part of the NDA I signed.Read On
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.