- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Flippin Pizza
Micah January 23, 2013
Brrrr. That’s all I’ll say about this week. I hope you haven’t turned into a popsicle because that’s quite possible with the weather we got going. Sorry we weren’t around yesterday, we were caught up in a post-Inauguration haze. But we’re back and hopefully we got some deals for you (I wrote this intro before even checking the deals this morning, and like Kerouac I have no editor).
Must Buy: We’ve featured a very similar deal to today’s Google Offer to Flippin Pizza (1745 Connecticut Ave., NW) back in August.Read On
Micah August 10, 2012
Happy Friday. Today’s my last day before vacation. You’ll hear some dispatches from my adventures in the coming week. But for now let’s part ways with some deals to tide you over. I’m going out on a high note with two Must Buys.
Must Buy: In a city not known for it’s pizza there’s a few places that have good deals and pretty good pizza. We’ve written about a few of them before, but today’s LivingSocial deal is for $14 for $30 to Flippin’ Pizza (1745 Connecticut Ave., NW).Read On