- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: free
Must Buy: A free smoothie from Juice Joint Cafe is being offered today by Scoutmob. Clearly this is a no brainer. Blended fruit smoothies for no money right in the middle of downtown DC. You don’t even need to print anything out! Big thanks to Scoutmob for keeping us cool as we jump into Summer.
Fifty-Fifty: Living Social’s $15 for 30 or $25 for 50 to Petits Plats is certainly a good looking offer.Read On
I love the Greek Yogurt fad. I’m not entirely sure I buy it, but I enjoy Chobani’s Blood Orange flavor more than anything. I vaguely understand it has something to do with probiotics, which are good for you and aid in digestion. Sure, whatever. I also love Frozen Yogurt. In fact I would say I like it more than ice cream (gasp!). So the marriage of the two must be the best thing ever right?
You’re not wrong. Ben and Jerry’s recently unveiled their entry into this new wild world of Greek Frozen Yogurt.Read On
Even if you only ate at Eat the District-certified Bargain Bites restaurants, both your bank account and your health would probably start to suffer eventually. Most people cook the majority of their dinners, and after a few years of the same 10 recipes recycled over and over, this can start to get a little tiresome. Luckily, this is why God invented cooking classes: to let those of us who can’t just “Julia and Julia” our way through a cookbook learn and practice some new recipes in a safe, supervised space.Read On