- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: George Washington University
Last night I was kicking around a few ideas about where to feature next. And then it hit me, and I thought to myself, duh! GW Deli. How have I not talked about it yet? If you know me you know I love delis and I love GW (cue a snide, “did you go to GW?” from ETD web designer Jordan Sheckman). But it’s true, this place like no other is home. I’ve been eating here for the last seven years (less regularly now), and everytime I bite into a sandwich it tastes exactly like it’s the first time.
Now this is your standard to go counter deli.Read On