- @SheaSerrano draw me like one of your French girls http://t.co/0fiOQCvxWI about 3 days ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- RT @tomsietsema: My fave place to refuel on H St. NE. combines retail therapy with a Taiwanese-Cambodian menu. Thanks, @erikbruneryang http… about 1 week ago
- RT @Seinfeld2000: RT to be entered in to a draw to become the second person i follow about 1 week ago
- @scott_tobias this is devastating news. Do you have recommendations on where we should go for accessible highbrow film news and insights?? about 3 weeks ago in reply to scott_tobias
- Working remotely for a week but couldn't forget my daily cup of @SwingsCoffee about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On