- My #grAdvice? Never pass up free food. Also study what you love not what you think you need for the future. about 16 hours ago
- .@Terpish @mlubens thumbs up for hand-sliced pastrami. Thumbs down for cole slaw and cheese. Pastrami, Rye, Spicy Brown is all you need about 17 hours ago in reply to Terpish
- Hey @krispykreme you once filmed a commercial on my street but I never saw the finished product. Any way it lives on? about 1 week ago
- .@jon_bois I once saw a Wendy's employee pop a bag of popcorn a customer brought in. He then ate it in the Wendy's. Thoughts? about 1 week ago in reply to jon_bois
- Holy moly something resembling life is happening at Union Social #nomadc http://t.co/oYID9kgxJQ about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On