- .@arr here's the link: https://t.co/kOf70AkRyT about 3 days ago
- Dear @arr next Wednesday a local DC restaurant is hosting a wine dinner with Maynard James Keenan and his Caduceus winery. Cost? $180. about 3 days ago
- @jon_bois tricked! It’s McDonalds which I guess is anti-climactic about 6 days ago in reply to jon_bois
- RT @jon_bois: @EatTheDistrict i’m gonna guess panera bread about 6 days ago
- Supper jumping with friends but which restaurant are we in @jon_bois http://t.co/AUmsQbGAjt about 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On