- It's rare you can get big meaty beef ribs but @PBBBQDelRay is doing good things tonight http://t.co/QGMRZMbwlv about 1 week ago
- TWIST http://t.co/ppt8OpNV2L about 2 weeks ago
- @SheaSerrano best moment in cool runnings right here: https://t.co/JnrVObHBH0 about 3 weeks ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano draw me like one of your French girls http://t.co/0fiOQCvxWI about 1 month ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- RT @tomsietsema: My fave place to refuel on H St. NE. combines retail therapy with a Taiwanese-Cambodian menu. Thanks, @erikbruneryang http… about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.