- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 4 days ago in reply to jon_bois
- Say hello to the September Song the new signature beverage at @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/UuZg9Nz6FY about 3 weeks ago
- @jon_bois @edsbs buy a mcdonalds filet-o-fish at noon, eat it at 8pm. about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
- Checked out @coffeecounseldc they’re doing rad things with iced coffee about 1 month ago
- @jon_bois my bris about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On