- @Thekidmero you need to eat while you’re here, my pal? about 1 day ago in reply to THEKIDMERO
- RT @fundrise: "I've lived in DC for the last 7 years and I love it, so this was a way for me to own and be invested in the city" http://t.c… about 6 days ago
- I spoke to @wsj on my motivations for investing with @fundrise, check it! http://t.co/S8U47ww6XK about 6 days ago
- Rocking the vote at McKinley Tech http://t.co/16pt871qkW about 2 weeks ago
- @desusnice spike lee at the a10 tournament just asked about what it’s like to see good basketball in New York… about 1 month ago in reply to desusnice
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On