- Checked out @coffeecounseldc they’re doing rad things with iced coffee about 3 days ago
- @jon_bois my bris about 5 days ago in reply to jon_bois
- You know how I know I’m in love with @boundarystonedc? Every time I come in here wolf parade plays on the jukebox about 1 week ago
- Hey I spent 7 hours in LAX and wrote a stream of consciousness post http://t.co/IcLZDy0vVB about 1 week ago
- For people complaining they’ll never be able to eat at rose’s luxury now. It’s first come, first serve. Get there early and you’ll be fine.. about 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On