- @mashable actually it didn’t about 1 week ago in reply to mashable
- Finally got my hands on a delicious @MasonDixieDC biscuit sandwich http://t.co/NPHlh2Pn3p about 2 weeks ago
- Duffys noooooo. Where will I watch football now??? @duffysirishpub about 2 weeks ago
- @jon_bois I once had to drive John McLaughlin to a taping of his show. He crumpled up a $10, threw it, and told me “here’s your blood money” about 1 month ago in reply to jon_bois
- Say hello to the September Song the new signature beverage at @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/UuZg9Nz6FY about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On