- For people complaining they’ll never be able to eat at rose’s luxury now. It’s first come, first serve. Get there early and you’ll be fine.. about 1 day ago
- Had a great time talking crowdfunding and @fundrise with @ajamstream and @dan__miller last night. about 3 weeks ago
- Excited to be joining @dan__miller @AJStream @fundrise tonight! about 3 weeks ago in reply to dan__miller
- Hey @drewmagary would you be interested in some of these fine antiques?? http://t.co/qhb2sC2SJI about 3 weeks ago in reply to drewmagary
- @levarburton you should listen my pal @Ben_Vipond and join us at @yogadistrict. Dining alone is great, but yoga with friends… about 4 weeks ago in reply to levarburton
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On