- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 month ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 3 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 3 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- But @FryBrothersDC, why??? about 3 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- Dear @FryBrothersDC, interested in an exclusive scoop on your upcoming French Fry empire. Thoughts? about 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.