- Hey @drewmagary would you be interested in some of these fine antiques?? http://t.co/qhb2sC2SJI about 4 days ago in reply to drewmagary
- @levarburton you should listen my pal @Ben_Vipond and join us at @yogadistrict. Dining alone is great, but yoga with friends… about 5 days ago in reply to levarburton
- Meant to tweet a picture of my everything bagel from @bullfrogbagels but didn’t even get close. Incredible. http://t.co/5hZ1jaEtVS about 1 week ago
- “Is your tuna salad good?” is a ludicrously stupid question to ask at a deli. Their answer will yes about 1 week ago
- @DCDPR thanks! It would’ve been in the back corner by the water fountain about 2 weeks ago in reply to DCDPR
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On