- Unpopular opinion? I’ve never enjoyed Chief Ike’s. Won’t be sad to see it go. If you charge a cover in DC you aren’t getting my money. about 1 week ago
- Hey @lenadunham FYI this is tasteless, offensive, and at WORST not even funny: http://t.co/zEslHLl8tn about 1 week ago
- The Shaws Tavern to Front Page sale is a real bad to worse scenario about 1 week ago
- @FrozenTropics @DCist oh me too just not St. Patrick’s day specifically about 2 weeks ago in reply to FrozenTropics
- @DCist @FrozenTropics hate to break it to you all but the Reuben is not an Irish sandwich… about 2 weeks ago in reply to DCist
Tag Archives: Georgetown Cupcake
We here at Eat the District live by only one maxim in life: the only thing better than eating for cheap is eating for free. We are known scavengers, seeking out every complementary drink we can find and asking our friends if they’re REALLY going eat those leftovers because maybe we should just take them instead. We. Love. Free. Food.
Which is why our ears perked up when we first learned of Georgetown Cupcake’s daily cupcake giveaway. Every morning – yes, EVERY SINGLE MORNING – Georgetown Cupcake tweets and posts on Facebook the secret flavor of the day.Read On