- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Googa Mooga
This past weekend, the food world was buzzing about GoogaMooga, the food and music festival held in Brooklyn and featuring both food and talks by celebrity chefs. Our good friend and Brooklynite Matt Berk attended and gives us all the details about what he ate and drank, as well as some tips for any DC people who might want to make the trip to New York for next year’s festival!
This past weekend 40,000 people showed up to The Great GoogaMooga in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park. Googa-what? GoogaMooga is a self described “amusement park of food and drink,” a place where people wait in line for a lobster roll about as long as they would for Space Mountain.Read On