- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: green pig bistro
Welcome to our first edition of the Eat the District mailbag! Today I tackle two questions: one Orange Line related, and one bakery related. Please send any questions to email@example.com, or just leave a comment here!
I need a place for a weeknight dinner for two that’s close to the Orange Line where I can snag a table on one night’s notice. Interesting food is a major plus, and moderately priced (not too expensive but not a bargain bite) is ideal. Any thoughts?
Oof. The Orange Line.Read On