- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 8 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Himalayan Heritage
I’m looking for a nice-ish Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner with my parents this Friday. Where would you recommend?
Oh man, I wish you hadn’t said THIS Friday, because all I want to do is send you to Rasika (or the sister restaurant Rasika West End) where you’ll spend slightly more money but have one of the best meals in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, reservations for a Friday night are hard to get a month in advance, let alone a couple of days, so you’re going to have to go elsewhere.Read On
Two great deals today! (And one not great deal). Get ready to jump on these; I’ve already bought the first one.
Must-Buy: Stop whatever you’re doing, grab your credit card, and get today’s Capitol Deal for dinner for 2 at La Plaza on Capitol Hill. For just $25, you get any two entrees from their menu of Mexican and Salvadoran dishes to go along with two margaritas, and of course La Plaza’s bottomless chips and salsa. Considering the price and La Plaza’s reputation as one of DC’s best Mexican/Salvadoran restaurants, this is absolutely a must-buy.Read On