- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: ice cream maker
I see you rolling your eyes already, but hear me out on this.
For Hannukah my family received an ice cream maker. Immediately I snapped up the gift and spirited it away back to DC. Suffering from a partial lactose intolerance (probably psychosomatic) I don’t go for ice cream. My love for froyo is well documented, but it’s possible I love sorbet even more. For the last month I’ve been experimenting and I’ll say I’m getting pretty good.
Making sorbet is extremely easy. After a few initial botches (I’ll get to that in a minute), I’ve hit my stride.Read On