- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: la forchetta
Al Dente, formerly known as La Forchetta, changed its name due to similarities with other restaurants both in DC and worldwide. Still the same menu, still the same chef, still the same review!
As an Italian, it’s a bit difficult to review an Italian restaurant. So many of my perceptions and opinions surrounding Italian food are inevitably wrapped up in memory and nostalgia, not driven by taste alone. No pizza will ever be better than Emilio’s around the corner; no spaghetti and meatballs will ever be better than my Dad’s on a Sunday.Read On
At the end of our first day we wanted to offer a sincere thanks to all of you. The overwhelming amount of support we received today was truly humbling. It makes what we’re doing worth it. Someone that was recognized this morning that deserves another special thanks is Jordan Sheckman, who brought our vision to life. We have a fantastic home for this site and it’s only going to continue to grow.
We’re out celebrating at La Forchetta (more on that at a later date), but we couldn’t end our first day without giving thanks.Read On