- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 3 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 8 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 10 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 10 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: langoustine
Last week I was off in the great North. My family and I took a trip to not so faraway Iceland (5 hours by plane). Before going a read a lot that Iceland is not a country known for it’s culinary tradition. The food is expensive and lackluster. However, in my experience I found that this may be an unfair view. I had a lot of really good dining experiences both at restaurants and eating at home.
Today I’ll share with you some of the highlights and one of the oh so lowlights.Read On