- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Lavandou
Micah September 26, 2012
Happy Tuesday. For myself and my Jewish friends today isn’t a day to think about food. But I’m happy to share the deals with you despite my empty stomach.
Must Buy: Yes. Yes. Yes. We’ve spoken on the merits of Kushi (465 K St., NW) before, and today’s LivingSocial deal won’t disappoint. $25 will either get you a tasting menu for one (with sake) or $25 for $50 for the table. I recommend grabbing a few of these and heading down with some friends and making a night of it.
Fifty-Fifty: I’m not overwhelmed by today’s The Capitol Deal to Lavandou (3321 Connecticut Ave., NW).Read On