- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 3 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 8 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 10 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 10 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: LAX
Yeah I know we’ve been on hiatus. I haven’t been ignoring you. Life is complicated, and things fall by the wayside. I’m sorry. I know you miss us and we miss you. But this is not the story of our comeback. This is the story of my 7 hours in and around LAX. This post was inspired by Cara, friend of ETD.
After completing a 10-day family vacation in Oregon and Palm Desert I prepared for a routine flight home. Palm Spring to Phoenix to DCA. Easy. Well fate had something else in store for yours truly. Mechanical failures in Palm Springs led to an epic journey.Read On