- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: mailbag
I’m looking for a nice-ish Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner with my parents this Friday. Where would you recommend?
Oh man, I wish you hadn’t said THIS Friday, because all I want to do is send you to Rasika (or the sister restaurant Rasika West End) where you’ll spend slightly more money but have one of the best meals in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, reservations for a Friday night are hard to get a month in advance, let alone a couple of days, so you’re going to have to go elsewhere.Read On
Only one question to answer today. Keep sending them in!
I have a client near the Woodley Park metro station who recently had a big work accomplishment, and I want to take him out to lunch to celebrate. Where in the area do you recommend?
The way I see it, there’s three main things going on here. 1: location is important, since you don’t want the client to have to leave the area. 2: this is both a celebration and a business affair, so you want to pick a place that will impress. 3: you’re eating with someone you probably don’t know that well, so it’s best to choose something on the safe side.Read On
Welcome to our first edition of the Eat the District mailbag! Today I tackle two questions: one Orange Line related, and one bakery related. Please send any questions to email@example.com, or just leave a comment here!
I need a place for a weeknight dinner for two that’s close to the Orange Line where I can snag a table on one night’s notice. Interesting food is a major plus, and moderately priced (not too expensive but not a bargain bite) is ideal. Any thoughts?
Oof. The Orange Line.Read On