- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 3 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: mailbag
I’m looking for a nice-ish Indian restaurant for my birthday dinner with my parents this Friday. Where would you recommend?
Oh man, I wish you hadn’t said THIS Friday, because all I want to do is send you to Rasika (or the sister restaurant Rasika West End) where you’ll spend slightly more money but have one of the best meals in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, reservations for a Friday night are hard to get a month in advance, let alone a couple of days, so you’re going to have to go elsewhere.Read On
Only one question to answer today. Keep sending them in!
I have a client near the Woodley Park metro station who recently had a big work accomplishment, and I want to take him out to lunch to celebrate. Where in the area do you recommend?
The way I see it, there’s three main things going on here. 1: location is important, since you don’t want the client to have to leave the area. 2: this is both a celebration and a business affair, so you want to pick a place that will impress. 3: you’re eating with someone you probably don’t know that well, so it’s best to choose something on the safe side.Read On
Welcome to our first edition of the Eat the District mailbag! Today I tackle two questions: one Orange Line related, and one bakery related. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or just leave a comment here!
I need a place for a weeknight dinner for two that’s close to the Orange Line where I can snag a table on one night’s notice. Interesting food is a major plus, and moderately priced (not too expensive but not a bargain bite) is ideal. Any thoughts?
Oof. The Orange Line.Read On