- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Mehak Indian Cuisine
Micah October 15, 2012
We’re back from a brief hiatus, and we know you’ve missed us. We’ve hit mid-October and wow the weather is nice. Knock on wood. Let’s take a look.
Avoid: I wish we could have returned with something better for, but unfortunately you’ll have to wait until at least tomorrow. As we said in August you’re going to be able to do better than today’s LivingSocial to Mehak Indian Cuisine (817 7th St., NW). Give this one the pass, and find yourself something more tasty down Chinatown way.Read On
Micah August 6, 2012
Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a great birthday weekend, thanks for asking. Let’s get back into it. We have a few deals, but unfortunately they have some issues.
Must Buy: I love Chinese food. I especially love discounted good Chinese food. Today’s Google Offer of $15 for $30 at Fusion Grill definitely is discounted, and by the looks of it pretty good. You’re going to get a lot of food for your money here, which is what you want.
Fifty-Fifty: Today’s LivingSocial to Teak Wood (1323 14th St., NW) falls under the classic category of good restaurant, weak savings.Read On