- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Mexican
Two great deals today! (And one not great deal). Get ready to jump on these; I’ve already bought the first one.
Must-Buy: Stop whatever you’re doing, grab your credit card, and get today’s Capitol Deal for dinner for 2 at La Plaza on Capitol Hill. For just $25, you get any two entrees from their menu of Mexican and Salvadoran dishes to go along with two margaritas, and of course La Plaza’s bottomless chips and salsa. Considering the price and La Plaza’s reputation as one of DC’s best Mexican/Salvadoran restaurants, this is absolutely a must-buy.Read On
Only one deal today, but it’s a great one!
Must-Buy: The Capitol Deal’s $10 for $20 worth of Mexican food at Taqueria Distrito Federal is close to the perfect deal. Taqueria Distrito Federal, with one location in Columbia Heights and one in Petworth, has a great reputation as one of the go-to spots in the District for authentic Mexican food, serving up tacos, burritos, tostados and more and selling Jarritos and horchata for you to wash it all down. And for $20, you’re easily going to get a meal for two: you could even feed three if you weren’t particularly hungry.Read On