- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 9 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 10 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Palisades
As many of you know for the past year the Eat The District gang has made their home in the wilds of Tenleytown. Well those days are about to end. We are relocating to the equally wild and, more importantly, food rich U Street corridor. It is with a heavy heart that we leave our cityburb home. But alas times change and it’s to move onwards and upwards. Before I left the upper NW I thought it would be wise to offer a few parting thoughts on the Tenleytown area.
Tenleytown is a neighborhood without a food identity. Given the fact that the neighborhood is comprised of upper middle class families, this is surprising.Read On