- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Pastrami
As I said this morning, I love delis. Italian delis, Jewish delis, if they have sandwich I’m all in. The DMV has a lot of great Italian deli options. However, where’s the pastrami? A few spots loom on the horizon (we’re looking at you DGS), but if you’re looking for your handcut Katz-esque pastrami on rye or dark rye you had been pretty much out of luck.
Hold that thought. Stachowski’s in on the scene. I’d been hearing rumors of the mighty deli located in the spot of the old Griffin Market (a place whose closing I mourned).Read On