- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 10 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 12 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Peacock Cafe
Well hello there Monday. After yesterday’s glorious weather/football day, doesn’t going back to the grind just seem unfair? I know. I feel your pain. RG III was everything you’d hoped for, and my beloved Patriots looked like they may have found some defense. I hope you’re ready we got a lot in store.
Must Buy: I’m a big fan of Mexican food. Tacos are now all the rage. So now here comes The Capitol Deal with a tasty deal for 2 entrees and 2 margaritas for $25. The spot? Capital Hill’s own Mi Vecindad (1129 Pennsylvania Ave., SE).Read On