- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 month ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 month ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- But @FryBrothersDC, why??? about 1 month ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
- Dear @FryBrothersDC, interested in an exclusive scoop on your upcoming French Fry empire. Thoughts? about 1 month ago
- RT @echich: HEY DC FRIENDS (and all friends!): follow @FryBrothersDC to see where @mlubens and I will be popping up! Big things planned!!! about 2 months ago
Tag Archives: pho
Happy August everyone. August is my favorite month (and not just because it’s my birthday). Hopefully we’ll have some great meal to close out the summer. Today is not so hot.
Fifty-Fifty: H St is one of our favorites here at ETD. Our H Street correspondent Evan Chiacchiaro has given us the low down on many excellent spots. Today’s Scoutmob to Pho Bar and Grill got me because it combined H Street and Pho. But then when I dug a little deeper I realized this deal was only so-so. With only a max discount of $8 you’re not going to be getting a ton of food.Read On
Happy Thursday y’all. The weather outside is not looking so hot today. Similary, the deals aren’t looking so hot. Like the nice weather, the good deals will come again. I promise.
Must Buy UPDATE: Groupon came out with a new deal late in the game and it’s a winner: $20 for $40 to Lebanese Taverna. I love Lebanese food and although it’s a bit pricey here, the quality is good and you’ll easily be able to get two entrees with this deal. And given the quality of this week’s deal, this one is a certainly a must buy.Read On