- @THEKIDMERO check out https://t.co/7LdrreuWNg my pal about 1 day ago in reply to THEKIDMERO
- This photo does not do justice to how good this @RepublicKolache is with @DCitySmokehouse brisket. https://t.co/AGHiN810SV about 1 week ago
- @jon_bois too many mouth of an active volcano dead ends about 3 weeks ago in reply to jon_bois
- @bornruffians will you play foxes mate for life tonight? Pretty please about 3 weeks ago in reply to BornRuffians
- Dear @kentremendous 5 yrs ago we started a Rec soccer team called DJ Roomba. Now in our 17th season we debuted these https://t.co/FUccWLwv1j about 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: pho
Happy August everyone. August is my favorite month (and not just because it’s my birthday). Hopefully we’ll have some great meal to close out the summer. Today is not so hot.
Fifty-Fifty: H St is one of our favorites here at ETD. Our H Street correspondent Evan Chiacchiaro has given us the low down on many excellent spots. Today’s Scoutmob to Pho Bar and Grill got me because it combined H Street and Pho. But then when I dug a little deeper I realized this deal was only so-so. With only a max discount of $8 you’re not going to be getting a ton of food.Read On
Happy Thursday y’all. The weather outside is not looking so hot today. Similary, the deals aren’t looking so hot. Like the nice weather, the good deals will come again. I promise.
Must Buy UPDATE: Groupon came out with a new deal late in the game and it’s a winner: $20 for $40 to Lebanese Taverna. I love Lebanese food and although it’s a bit pricey here, the quality is good and you’ll easily be able to get two entrees with this deal. And given the quality of this week’s deal, this one is a certainly a must buy.Read On