- RT @fundrise: "I've lived in DC for the last 7 years and I love it, so this was a way for me to own and be invested in the city" http://t.c… about 4 days ago
- I spoke to @wsj on my motivations for investing with @fundrise, check it! http://t.co/S8U47ww6XK about 4 days ago
- Rocking the vote at McKinley Tech http://t.co/16pt871qkW about 2 weeks ago
- @desusnice spike lee at the a10 tournament just asked about what it’s like to see good basketball in New York… about 1 month ago in reply to desusnice
- All in on this Potbelly Elvis. Peanut butter, banana, and bacon. Amazing http://t.co/cdO5M1WcUl about 1 month ago
Tag Archives: pho
Happy August everyone. August is my favorite month (and not just because it’s my birthday). Hopefully we’ll have some great meal to close out the summer. Today is not so hot.
Fifty-Fifty: H St is one of our favorites here at ETD. Our H Street correspondent Evan Chiacchiaro has given us the low down on many excellent spots. Today’s Scoutmob to Pho Bar and Grill got me because it combined H Street and Pho. But then when I dug a little deeper I realized this deal was only so-so. With only a max discount of $8 you’re not going to be getting a ton of food.Read On
Happy Thursday y’all. The weather outside is not looking so hot today. Similary, the deals aren’t looking so hot. Like the nice weather, the good deals will come again. I promise.
Must Buy UPDATE: Groupon came out with a new deal late in the game and it’s a winner: $20 for $40 to Lebanese Taverna. I love Lebanese food and although it’s a bit pricey here, the quality is good and you’ll easily be able to get two entrees with this deal. And given the quality of this week’s deal, this one is a certainly a must buy.Read On