- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 4 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 5 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 9 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 11 months ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 11 months ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: primi piatti
Big day for us here at ETD, as this roundup marks our 100th post!!! A big thank you to all of our readers, you all rock. We got a couple of interesting offers for you today!
Must Buy: Scoutmob’s $15 for $30 to Red Tomato Cafe is just a really nice basic offer. There isn’t too much fine print to annoy you. Most of the dishes on the menu float somewhere around $15 (less during lunch). And they reportedly have some really yummy brick oven pizza. This deal really boils down to two people being able to eat two interesting pizzas and only paying for one.Read On