- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 11 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 1 year ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 1 year ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: Rammys
On Sunday night the DMV’s food community gathered at the Rammys, DC’s restaurant-industry awards gala, to celebrate the best in the business. A lot of pride was at stake and there were more than a few notable events.
One of the big names honored last night was former DC Mayor Anthony Williams. Mayor Williams was the man who brought the Nationals to DC and was also instrumental in reviving DC’s restaurant scene. I caught up with him in a buffet line. When I pressed him for one of his favorite spots he backed us on Liberty Tree, stating that it is one of his “go to” spots in the city.Read On