- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Recessions
Happy post-hangover Super Bowl Monday. The Ravens and I bet many of you are happy (I’m furious). I hope you stuffed your face with chicken wings. Yours truly was featured in this video. Only one real deal in the city today, and it’s okay.
Fifty-Fifty: My love for Recessions is well known. On a given Friday you have an above average chance (if you’re there before 10) of finding me there. However, I can count on one hand the number of times I have been to Recessions on the six other days of the week.Read On