- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 1 week ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: safeway
From a very young age I’ve been a fan of tuna fish. I admit that’s a strange thing to say, but it’s true. For a whole year as a child I ate tuna fish sandwiches. For over 20 years tuna has played a big part of my life. And of course because it’s me I can’t just eat any tuna. I have to make things difficult.
The two major types of canned tuna are albacore and chunk light. While Albacore is an actually type of fish, chunk light is more of a grab bag of non-white tuna. A lot of it will come from Skipjack, another species in the tuna family, but it’s not as specific as albacore.Read On