- @SheaSerrano when do you leave? Do you need food? Bomb tacos? about 6 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @SheaSerrano Dolphins 100% about 7 months ago in reply to SheaSerrano
- @CKlosterman great reading tonight. Let me know if you need a place to watch game 4/talk McLaughlin group about 11 months ago in reply to CKlosterman
- @BillSimmons sat 3 rows behind him. Man was stressed about 1 year ago in reply to BillSimmons
- :( good luck @FryBrothersDC! about 1 year ago in reply to FryBrothersDC
Tag Archives: safeway
From a very young age I’ve been a fan of tuna fish. I admit that’s a strange thing to say, but it’s true. For a whole year as a child I ate tuna fish sandwiches. For over 20 years tuna has played a big part of my life. And of course because it’s me I can’t just eat any tuna. I have to make things difficult.
The two major types of canned tuna are albacore and chunk light. While Albacore is an actually type of fish, chunk light is more of a grab bag of non-white tuna. A lot of it will come from Skipjack, another species in the tuna family, but it’s not as specific as albacore.Read On