- Coolest part about investing with @fundrise instead of faceless shareholders & corps you're in with friends @j2sheck @Schnitzer @mattCampy about 1 week ago
- Just got my shares for 906 H St NE. Good to be riding with @fundrise again! about 1 week ago
- Iced coffee on tap. Yes yes yes @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/goGZG5nLXU about 2 weeks ago
- First cappuccino! @SwingsCoffee http://t.co/vHoqKXKR8r about 2 weeks ago
- Live from Del Ray our good friends at @SwingsCoffee rolling in coffee http://t.co/ak4m04Udlg about 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Sala Thai
Micah January 23, 2013
Brrrr. That’s all I’ll say about this week. I hope you haven’t turned into a popsicle because that’s quite possible with the weather we got going. Sorry we weren’t around yesterday, we were caught up in a post-Inauguration haze. But we’re back and hopefully we got some deals for you (I wrote this intro before even checking the deals this morning, and like Kerouac I have no editor).
Must Buy: We’ve featured a very similar deal to today’s Google Offer to Flippin Pizza (1745 Connecticut Ave., NW) back in August.Read On
Micah May 30, 2012
Good morning. Hopefully the rain holds off today and the sun rears its head today. We got a few deals for you, one that’s extra sweet. To the deals!
Must Buy: I’m a big believer in pie. I think it’s one of the better desserts. I’ll be blasphemous and say that I prefer pie to most chocolate desserts (Evan is somewhere yelling and acting incredulous). So today’s Scoutmob to Pie Sisters (3423 M St., NW) is an easy must buy. With a max $5 discount you can get two of their signature “cuppies” or personal sized pies.Read On